Hello hungry peoples,
A fellow blogger is promoting master classes in Indian cooking in India. It looks amazing. Let me know if you are going as I will totally hide in your suitcase.
The seven day master class program will teach around 70 dishes as well as visit the local markets, bazaar, mansions and a wedding feast experience. A three day program is also available covering around 30 dishes. You will also get to stay in Chettinad’s first heritage boutique hotel, The Bangala, which is ridiculously beautiful.
The costings for a 10 day all inclusive trip for small groups of two, four or six people for the seven day masterclass program start at around $AUS 4,600 (depending on airfares, exchange rate and size of the group.)
- 7 days masterclasses teaching around 70 dishes
- One tutor per two guests
- Accommodation in air-conditioned deluxe room ( shared or single occupancy)
- All meals and non-alcoholic drinks
- Car Transfers to the Bangala with lunch along the way
- Site seeing to local markets, bazaar, mansions, artisans
- Wedding Feast preparations
- Signed copy of The Bangala Table
If you would like more information visit Michele’s blog here.