Hello hungry peoples,
This is a tasty, mildly flavoured stir fry that the whole family can enjoy. It is also super simple and easy to make. One quick tip, when I use soy sauce in large amounts I liked to use salt reduced soy sauce as it makes the flavour balanced and not over seasoned. Lets get into it!
Honey Soy Beef with Green Beans
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
Calories per serving: 409
- 500 g beef steak
- 1 cup green beans
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp salt reduced soy
- 1 cm piece of ginger
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Put your rice on to cook.
- Thinly slice the beef against the grain. This helps to keep the meat tender.
- Put a fry pan on medium heat with a few tbsp of peanut oil.
- Fry the garlic and ginger and then add the beef. Try to not crowd the pan. You want the meat to brown, not stew.
- Once the meat is close to cooked, throw the green beans in. Toss them around for about a minute of two.
- Add the soy sauce and honey, heat it up and serve. That’s it, you’re done!
One Comment Add yours
Karen that looks delicious and looks like a meal Mum made when I was a kid.